You arrive on the scene of a working fire in the rear bedroom (C-D corner) of a single family residence. The weather is dry, sunny, and calm...
- Run the simulation
- More info on the simulation
- Watch a VIDEO about using the simulations
- Community: Talk about this simulation now!
- Sample Exercise Sequence (PDF)
- Building Size-Up and Critical Points (PDF)
- Scenario Notes, Images, and Keystroke Control (PDF)
- Join the official Using Fire Engineering Simulations group and get training tips from the sim's creators!
The scenario and accompanying materials have been designed by Frank Montagna, Battalion Chief, FDNY, and Battalion Chief Kriss Garcia, Salt Lake City (UT) Fire Department. The technical development and production was done by CommandSim. All materials may not be copied or distributed without the expressed, written permission of Fire Engineering and the PennWell Corporation, copyright 2008, all rights reserved.