The Phoenix (AZ) Fire Department has released a PDF and training video about a near-miss their firefighters experienced when responding to a seemingly routine call at a local fast-food restaurant. The incident ultimately turned into a hazmat response that involved a leaking liquefied CO2 tank in the restaurant that sickened patrons and firefighters. The video below recounts the experience and lessons learned. You can also download a free PDF about the incident and this hazard HERE.
Feel free to share this information with other firefighters and departments.