Two-Alarm NJ Fire Caused by Faulty Electrical Cord

From NJ.com:

By Andrew Steadman, The Jersey Journal

Bayonne - On Monday night, a 10th Street resident was displaced after faulty electrical cord started a two-alarm fire at a one-family home.

Responding to the fire shortly before 9 p.m., firefighters saw flames shooting from two first-floor windows. The firefighters had to force their way into the two-story house, taking about an hour to bring the fire under control, officials said.

Read more HERE

Buyers Guide Featured Companies



More Buyer's Guide >

Fire Dynamics

Survival Zone

Extrication Zone

Tech Zone