Cigarette Sparked Macys Fire

04/05/2012

A lit cigarette that had been carelessly discarded caused the fire at Macy's flagship store in New York City, reports city fire marshals.

To access this articles and others like, join the Fire Engineering Training Network today.

  Gain unlimited access to the most comprehensive database of firefighter training info in the world.

  Membership in the Fire Engineering Training Network includes:

  • Exclusive Online Access to FireEngineering.com News & Articles
  • Fire Engineering Magazine Historical Archives (Online-Only)
  • Annual Print Subscription to Fire Engineering Magazine
  • Annual Digital Subscription to Fire Engineering Magazine

Join Now

 Already a member? Scroll down to the Login form below to access this article.

LOGIN TODAY

FE Logo

Log into Fire Engineering and you'll have total access to the industry's leading online resource for finest training simulations, articles, instructional videos and much more.

/* some other google analytics */ /* Audience 360 */ /* PerfectAudience */ /* ? */ /* Simpli.fi */ /* Google Analytics */ /* Pardot */ /* KM */