Winds Blamed for IL Fire, Power Outages

From BND.com:

Caseyville (IL) - High winds are blamed for an overnight house fire in Caseyville.

Firefighters said that a power pole blew over near a home in the 2800 block of Hadfield Lane. The pole's wires landed on the roof and started a fire near the house's chimney.

Four departments were called to the scene around 4 a.m., and the fire was put out quickly without any injuries.

According to Ameren Illinois, power outages continue to be a problem because of windy weather.

Read more HERE

Buyers Guide Featured Companies



More Buyer's Guide >

Fire Dynamics

Survival Zone

Extrication Zone

Tech Zone