One firefighter was shocked and another was injured in fall at a residential fire early Sunday in Chillicothe, Ohio.
Crews from five area departments responded to a fire in a large farmhouse, according to the Chillicothe Gazette (http://ohne.ws/14dJkWg).
The homeowner tried unsuccessfully to extinguish a fire in the structure's living room with buckets of water, then called for help. By the time firefighters arrive, the house was reportedly fully involved.
The house contained a large amount of wood encased in several layers of siding, which caused it to behave like a giant chimney, according to Franklin Township Fire Chief Mike Menendez.
Firefighters from Franklin, Liberty, Jefferson, Scioto, and Springfield township responded to the scene.
One Franklin Township firefighter was shocked because the house was still energized when crews arrived, while another suffered a knee and back injury.
Read more about the incident at http://ohne.ws/14dJkWg.