About UslAdvertisinglMagazinelNewsletterlContact Usl Instagram

Fire Displaces North Carolina Residents

01/29/2014
Residents at 219 Stagecoach Road were temporarily displaced by a Tuesday fire. No one was injured, reports The Chapel Hills news. The Chapel Hill Fire Department responded to the fire just before 8 p.m. and found smoke coming from the crawl space. The initial response included four fire engines, one ladder truck, an Assistant Fire Marshal, and a Battalion Chief from Chapel Hill. The fire was extinguished within six minutes. The residents were displaced due to the removal of the meter box by Duke Energy. The fire department estimates damage to be under $5,000. The investigating Fire Marshal has determined the fire to be accidental, but has not released a cause of origin. Read more of the ...

Already a member of the Fire Engineering Training Network?  If yes, please sign in!

LOGIN TODAY

Why Subscribe?

  Gain Access to:
   
  • Latest Training & Drills
  • New Techniques
  • Technology Advances
 
  • Proven Tactics
  • Research to help reduce injuries & Deaths
  • Insight from the fire service's most experienced
 

      More Information >>