Firefighter Headline News

Wheelchair-bound woman rescued from Colton fire

03/27/2015 Neighbors rescued a wheelchair-bound woman and firefighters saved a kitten from a blazing home in Colton.The two-alarm blaze was reported abou...

New York fire, building collapse injure 12

03/27/2015 An apartment building collapsed in a fiery burst of rubble on Thursday and flames spread to nearby buildings in what officials said appeared t...

Kids accused of arson at Tampa home

03/27/2015 Times staffTAMPA - Fire officials have arrested four children ranging in age from 12 to 14 on charges they set fire to a north Tampa house tha...

New York City building collapses after explosion that leaves 12 injured

03/27/2015 An explosion led to a building collapse and a fire in New York's East Village, leaving at least three people in critical condition, Mayor Bill...

miracle in manhattan; Building collapses in huge NY gas blast

03/27/2015 RESIDENTS last night had a miraculous escape after a massive gas explosion in a New York apartment block.Fire officials said at least a dozen ...

Building crumbles in NYC explosion

03/27/2015 A possible gas leak sparked an explosion Thursday that collapsed a five-story building, partially leveled another and damaged two more in Manh...

Green House, Tisch Dance Company evacuated during East Village fire

03/27/2015 Felipe De La HozFirefighter rush to put out the blaze cause by a gas explosion near St. Marks Place.Marina ZhengAlex Bazeley, Deputy News Edit...

12 injured in explosion, fire in NY buildings collapse

03/27/2015 NEW YORKFirefighters are on the scene of a massive explosion in downtown New York on Thursday, with two buildings partially collapsed and...

Multiple Injuries in Manhattan Building Collapse and Fire

03/27/2015 At least 13 injured after explosion at 125 Second Avenue, a residential and commercial building.[youtube:2002951] Emergency responders are at...

Sacramento Dryer Vent Cleaning Wizard Furnishes Both Home and Business Dryer Vent Repair Installation and Routine Maintenance Services

03/27/2015 Industrial clothes dryers are certainly a more significant fire danger because they are used more often therefore amassing more lint which is ...

Lint caused Colorado Springs house fire

03/27/2015 BY STEPHEN HOBBS stephen.hobbs@gazette.com -A house fire that displaced three families comprised of nine people and killed four dogs on Consti...

Major blaze rips through New York building: fire department

03/27/2015 New YorkA major blaze tore through a commercial and residential block in New York's East Village on Thursday following a possible explosion an...

Wisconsin: Community Egg Hunt & Breakfast with the Bunny Saturday, March 28

03/27/2015 City of New Berlin, The state of Wisconsin has issue the following news Release:Community Egg Hunt & Breakfast with the BunnySaturday, Ma...

Building collapses, burns in New York's East Village

03/27/2015 A large residential apartment building collapsed and was engulfed in flames on Thursday in New York City's East Village neighborhood, critical...

2nd LD Writethru: Building fire injures 12 in New York

03/27/2015 A massive fire broke out after an explosion in a building in New York City's East Village neighborhood on Thursday afternoon, leaving 12 ...

FIRE TV NEWS

LOCAL FIREFIGHTING NEWS HEADLINES