Building Burns as Firemen Hunt Gasoline for Engine When the auto fire engine of Ocean Grove, N. J., reached the scene of a blaze in a two-story building at New York and Inskip avenues one night last week, men in charge found that the gasoline tank was about empty. A messenger was sent for a supply of the fluid in order to pump water, but by the time it arrived the building had burned almost to the ground. An engine from Asbury Park, which had also been summoned, arrived too late. The house, which was owned by the Ocean Grove Camp Meeting Association, was valued at about $800. It was occupied by Mrs. Edward Cullen, of Brooklyn. An, exploding oil stove started the fire.