Leadership

Electric Heater Causes Two Deaths

Issue 7 and Volume 81.

Electric Heater Causes Two Deaths Two infant twins lost their lives from a fire in Toronto, Canada, believed to have been started by an electric heater placed too close to the bed in which the tots were sleeping. The parents were away at the time. When the father arrived home he found the house filled with smoke. Running upstairs, flames prevented him from entering the bedroom. He rushed downstairs and phoned the fire department. When the companies arrived, firemen rushed to the bed and carried the two small forms out of the burning room and tried artificial respiration. Their efforts were without avail.

Subscribe to unlock this content

Subscribe Now