Leadership

Now it Is the Bug That Is Blamed

Issue 10 and Volume 86.

Now it Is the Bug That Is Blamed An interesting cause for a fire was reported by a North Carolina community. A man was reading after he had retired. He was also smoking. As he lighted a cigarette and reached over to put the match in the smoking stand, it touched a large bug which had flown into the room. The bug’s wings started to burn. The bug flew to the window and set fire to the curtains, burning them up before the flames could be extinguished.

Subscribe to unlock this content

Subscribe Now