Northern Virginia Firemen’s Association Formed Delegates from fourteen northern Virginia counties met in Luray, Va., December 12th and founded the Northern Virginia Firemen’s Association. During the one-day session a constitution and by-laws were adopted and Luray, Va., was selected as the convention site for 1948. Officers were chosen for a term ending in June, 1948 and four members of an executive committee with terms running from one to four years were also elected. Those elected were: J. E. Will, Luray, Va., president; Chief F. A. Stantmyer, Front Royal, vice-president; W. F. Brittle, Warrenton, secretary; Chief L. S. Armentrout, Harrisonburg, treasurer; Chief S. G. Russmissell, Waynesboro, chaplain. Besides the officers, the executive committee consists of: W. N. Gochenour, Winchester; Chief L. M. Acpee, Gordonsville; J. S. Clark, Bridgewater, and W. G. Lemley, Strasburg.