Leadership

Film Fans Unmoved by Fire

Issue 10 and Volume 101.

Film Fans Unmoved by Fire In Atlanta, Ga., a crowd of 500, most of them children, were so engrossed in a wild and wolley movie, Oct. 2nd, that police had to force them from a burning theatre. Two officers discovered the fire, believed to have started from an exhaust fan, and hurried into the building to direct evacuation. The audience was concentrating so hard on the “ride ’em cowboy” film that they ignored the policemen’s injunction to leave the premises immediately. Damage was estimated at $2,000.

Subscribe to unlock this content

Subscribe Now