Coals to Newcastle Jim Schwartz, veteran photographer for the Bridgeport, Conn., Post, has covered many fires in his newspaper career. Shortly before noon on August 13, he had a ringside spot at another blaze, that in his own auto. As Jim started his new auto in front of the Post Publishing Company’s building on State Street, smoke began to pour from the motor. He rescued his photographic equipment and then dashed into the newspaper office, calling to the telephone operator to ‘phone Fire Headquarters. Returning to his car, Jim opened the hood and was greeted by puffs of smoke. Fire apparatus arrived in a few minutes but the “blaze” was out. Damage consisted of burned out wiring. Jim remembered his professional duty. He snapped a picture of a firefighter peering under the hood of the car.