Boxboro, Mass., Volunteers Reorganize Following the recent delivery of the town’s first fully equipped piece of fire apparatus, a 1000-gallon tanker with high pressure fog equipment, a reorganization meeting was held, at which time new constitution and by-laws were adopted. Alfred Robinson was re-elected chief, Lin. Vinal and Frank Lyons were elected deputies; also elected were thirtyactive members. Under the new by-laws, a sy-stem of fines for non-attendance at fires, drills and meetings is provided. The town of Boxboro was incorporated in 1783, shortly after the revolutionary war, and still remains strictly a farming and residential community.