Raise funds for your fire and emergency service department by partnering with your local Baskin-Robbins® store for the 3rd annual Baskin-Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night. The event takes place on April 29 from 5-10 p.m. Fire service organizations, whether volunteer, combination, or career, are invited to partner with their locawl Baskin-Robbins store to raise funds as well as increase community support for the department. Connect with a local shop today by going to www.baskinrobbins.com/firefighters., or e-mail [email protected] and ask to be matched with a Baskin-Robbins store for 31 Cent Scoop Night.
During 31 Cent Scoop Night, Baskin-Robbins stores reduce the price of ice cream scoops to 31 cents to honor America’s firefighters and provide an opportunity for community members to donate to their local fire service organization. It is also a great way for the department to build community relationships and connect with those they serve. Fire departments can partner with their local store in a variety of ways.
- Have firefighters scoop ice cream during the event.
- Have a “boot drive” at the event to raise funds for your department.
- Park a fire truck outside the Baskin-Robbins store to attract attention to the local department and the purpose of the event.
- Use the opportunity to have department personnel meet with community members and increase positive community relations.
- Distribute important fire prevention and safety messages to consumers.
- Find more ideas of how to get involved at www.baskinrobbins.com/firefighters.
In addition to creating an opportunity for local departments, Baskin-Robbins is partnering with the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) to strengthen the future of the volunteer fire service – junior firefighters. As part of 31 Cent Scoop Night, Baskin-Robbins will donate $100,000 to support the NVFC National Junior Firefighter Program. Departments nationwide are struggling to recruit and retain members while the age of the fire service continues to increase. The NVFC National Junior Firefighter Program works to reverse these trends by providing resources and tools for departments and youths to start, manage, recruit for, and participate in a local junior firefighter program, thus creating lifelong connections between the youth and the fire service. Learn more at www.nvfc.org/juniors.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to raise funds and connect with your community. Partner with a local store today at www.baskinrobbins.com/firefighters.