TargetSafety, the U.S. leader in online enterprise risk management solutions for public entities, is supporting collaboration and community in the fire service with its new free online solution, PreventionLink Command Post.
· The online community includes access to webinars and other Web-based events delivered by top U.S. fire personnel and fire association leaders.
· Command Post will soon enhance cross-departmental collaboration by allowing users to create their own network of fire industry professionals, and communicate and share resources exclusively within that network.
· PreventionLink Command Post, available to both TargetSafety clients and non-clients, is accessibly by going to: www.preventionlink.com/commandpost.
About PreventionLink Command Post
PreventionLink Command Post features
· Community Resources: Access to valuable resources, including training presentations, educational videos, inspection forms and other compliance management and loss control documents that help departments develop custom training and compliance programs at a fraction of the cost it would take to create them from scratch.
· Featured Solutions: Free online training courses offered each month and focused on specific areas of fire and EMS safety and preparedness.
· News and Information: Relevant industry news and information delivered in real time.
· Featured Contributors: Blogs from the industry’ thought leaders
Follow TargetSafety on Twitter for the latest news
Join TargetSafety’s Facebook community
Founded in 1999, TargetSafety is a pioneer and leader in the development of online solutions that simplify and standardize risk management. These solutions are used by more than 2,500 public entities nationwide, including fire and emergency medical service departments. With TargetSafety’s PreventionLink™, fire and EMS departments can maintain compliance, reduce losses, deliver curriculum, and track all station-level tasks, certifications and training activities. TargetSafety is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has a regional office in Boston, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit: www.targetsafety.com/fire.