A Boston (MA) firefighter was sent to the hospital after being shocked during a four-alarm fire that displaced eight residents of a triple-decker residence in city’s Allston neighborhood on Sunday, according to news reports. About 125 firefighters responded to the incident. Officials said the early-morning fire began in the basement of the structure and quickly gutted it.
The firefighter, who was not identified, was hurt when a burnt power line came down, sending an arc of electricity that shocked him while he operated on the ladder of a fire apparatus. He was transported, treated, and released.
Read more at boston.com HERE.