Free Webinars Cover Basic Fire Alarm Design, Installation and Money-Saving Tips
NORTHFORD, Conn., April 13, 2011 – Silent Knight by Honeywell (NYSE: HON) has launched a series of FREE, one-hour Webinars to educate Fire Alarm Dealers on new technologies, basic system design, time-saving tools and more. Facility Managers responsible for fire alarm system maintenance, along with Security Dealers considering fire for a new business venture, can also benefit from Silent Knight’s monthly Webinar sessions.
Silent Knight’s 2011 schedule of free Webinars include:
- May 24…Distributed Power – With the power demands of systems growing along side the use of more horns, strobes and other notification appliances, Silent Knight will illustrate how distributed power can be used to boost output at a reduced cost.
- June 28…Silent Knight Selection Tool (SKST) – Learn how to use this free resource to create a bill of materials and provide battery calculations while pulling together data sheets for a professional submittal package.
- July 19…Fire Fighters Telephone (SK-FFT) – Silent Knight will cover the SK-FFT’s ease of installation and the opportunities this specified item can provide for new and retrofit applications, in conjunction with an IntelliKnight system or different fire alarm brand.
- August 16…5600 Fire Alarm Control Panel and 5635 Remote Annunciator – Silent Knight will cover the cost and installation benefits of the IntelliKnight 5600 hybrid conventional/addressable panel along with the variety of options offered by compatible equipment such as the 5635 annunciator.
- September 20…SK Training Options – In response to numerous requests for more information on fire alarm technician trainings, Silent Knight will cover the variety of educational opportunities it offers on the installation, programming and maintenance of its systems.
- October 18…Basic Fire – For those new to the fire alarm industry or considering adding fire systems to your business’ portfolio, Silent Knight will walk through the basics of fire alarm design and installation.
- November 8…Silent Knight Software Suite (SKSS) – Silent Knight will demonstrate the basics of uploading/downloading fire alarm system information and running reports such as manual smoke detector calibration tests using its SKSS – a big time and money saving tool.
To register for one of Silent Knight’s Webinars, visit www.silentknight.com. Information on Silent Knight’s fire alarm trainings throughout the