The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has developed and launched a new Certificate of Educational Achievement* program allowing NFPA seminar attendees to further validate their code knowledge and earn additional Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
NFPA has expanded six of its essential fire and life safety seminars by an additional day, to include a review session and self-assessment exercises, followed by an exam for attendees to demonstrate their ability to understand and apply what they have learned. Upon successful completion, attendees receive their Certificate of Educational Achievement*, confirming their understanding of each topic. Available topics, at locations across the country, include:
- Life Safety Code® Essentials with Focus on Occupancies
- National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of Fire Alarms
- Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Pumps
**Certificate does not fulfill all requirements of NFPA 70E 110.6(D)(1) for Qualified Person.
Visit NFPA’s website at www.nfpa.org for more information.