Thales Communications, Inc., has announced important updates regarding their Liberty Multiband Land Mobile Radio:
- Successful completion of DOI Fire and Law Enforcement tiers
- Successful completion of CBP Over-the-Air-Rekey (OTAR) testing
- Successful completion of DHS Project 25 Compliance Assessment Program trunkinginteroperability and performance testing
- Certified Factory Mutual Intrinsic Safe
Also, Special Offer Extended: Turn in your Thales 25 radio and receive an $800 credit towards the purchase of a new Liberty radio.
- J/F 12 Certified.
Approved for Department of Defense land mobile radio operations
Factory Mutual Intrinsic Safe Certified.
Approved for operation in an explosive environment, demonstrating that it will not trigger ignition in the presence of flammable or combustible material.
Successfully completed Over‐the‐Air‐Rekey (OTAR) testing at Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
OTAR improves communications security by allowing secure key changes without the radios having to be returned to the maintenance facility for manual re‐keying.
- Successfully completed Department of Interior (DOI) Fire testing.
Along with Law Enforcement and Tiers 1, 2, and 3 approvals previously received, the Liberty radio is now fully approved for sale to DOI.
- Successfully completed Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Project 25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) trunking interoperability and performance testing.
Thales Communications has filed a Suppliers Declaration of Compliance (SDOC).
Special Offer Extended: Turn in your Thales 25 radio and receive an $800 credit towards the purchase of a new Liberty radio!
About Thales Communications, Inc.
Thales Communications, Inc., a pioneer of software-defined radio (SDR) technology, is a global leader in the development, manufacture, and support of innovative communications systems for warfighters and first responders. The company serves the ground, naval, airborne, and homeland security domains with tactical electronic equipment and information systems that address the technological and environmental challenges presented in real-world situations—especially those with size, weight, and power constraints. Thales Communications serves the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. civilian agencies, and allied and coalition forces globally, playing a direct role in the Global War on Terror.
Go to the Thales website at http://www.thalescomminc.com/