Firefighting

Two Men Killed in Suspected Carbon Monoxide Incident in GA

Two men were killed from exposure to what is thought to be carbon monoxide in an overnight incident near Kennesaw, Georgia.

Firefighters responding to the scene found two men unconscious. Two other victims were transported for carbon monoxide exposure.

The house where the incident occurred had no electricity and residents were using a generator to supply the electric power. Officials suspect the generator caused a lethal buildup of carbon monoxide fumes inside the home.

View above courtesy of WAGA FOX 5 in Atlanta.