Wooster, OH – February 1, 2012 – Visitors to the Akron Brass website will notice a few changes that offer improved website functionality, easier navigation and product search capabilities. Akron Brass listened to the suggestions of their customers and sought to improve their website making it easy to partner and do business with.
“Enhancing the customer experience is our top priority,” said Sarah Hay, eMarketing Manager, who led the development of the redesign and launch. “It is clear that Akron Brass’s online presence is a critical component to our marketing communication strategy.” Hay went on to say, “With streamlined information, it is easier than ever before for customers to source all their fire and rescue equipment from one supplier.” With a global presence in over 80 countries, Akron’s website has the capability to reach international audiences.
The redesigned website provides many new benefits for emergency responders, their distributor network and equipment manufacturers:
- Easy-to-find products with enhanced details
- Clear way to request product demonstrations and quote requests from local distributors around the world
- Live chat, resource material and technical support
- Enhanced spotlight on product innovation and engineered solutions
- Expanded support of unique application solutions such as deicing, mining, marine, student transportation
- Integrated social media components with links to LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ profiles
Akron Brass encourages customers to test drive the redesigned website at http://www.akronbrass.com.
About Akron Brass Company
Founded in 1918, Akron Brass is a worldwide marketer and manufacturer of high performance life safety, fire fighting and emergency rescue equipment. A Premier Farnell company, Akron Brass is ISO 9001: 2000 registered and has an excellent reputation for developing and manufacturing innovative products.