The International Society of Fire Service Instructors (ISFSI) 2013 Nominations and Elections Committee is seeking candidates in serving on the ISFSI Borad of Directors.
The following positions will be vacant beginning in April 2013:
- Eastern Region Director
- Western Region Director
- International Director
- Director at Large
The Nominations and Elections Committee has identified the following needs for the board. Candidates should consider their areas of strength when requesting consideration for the ballot.
- Legislative Experience
- International Presence
- Partnership Development
- Content Development
The following should be considered by Candidates prior to submission of consideration:
- Board term is 2-years
- Ability to attend quarterly board meetings (at least 2 via conference call and approx. 2 including travel)
- Fiscal responsibility regarding potential travel
- Provide hands on experience with an active Board of Directors
- Ability to serve as a chair of a committee with reporting to Executive staff and Executive board leadership
Interested candidates should submit the following information no later than October 31, 2012:
- Letter of intent (to include experience which might serve the Societies best interest)
- Professional Picture
The ISFSI Board of Directors is currently seeking interested candidates to serve as Government Affairs Liaison for the society. The candidate should have no political affiliation, should be capable of travel to/from Washington, DC on a monthly basis for meetings, and provide detailed summary of current issues surrounding the industry. Liaison will be reimbursed travel expenses for such engagements. Candidates that live and work within a days commute are highly encouraged to consider applying. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest with resume to Leigh Hubbard, no later than October 31, 2012. For questions, please contact Leigh Hubbard at 800-435-0005 ext 14.