By The Associated Press
Farmington (WI) – A 70-year-old man died after he became trapped in a fire in the town of Farmington early Saturday at a tavern called Dick’s Club 144. A 74-year-old woman was able to escape the fire.
Authorities say they learned of the fire early Saturday when a motorist saw flames coming out of a first-story window.
The Washington County (WI) Sheriff’s Department says the couple were sleeping in the residence on the second story when they awoke to smoke. The man went downstairs to investigate and collapsed.
Read more HERE