A news article says a draft report on the death of Dallas (TX) Firefighter Stanley Wilson was more critical than the recently released official version.
The Dallas Morning News (http://bit.ly/1xSsmwi) says the 703-page draft report from Dallas Fire-Rescue is far more critical of Deputy Chief Bobby Ross than the pared down official report.
The News says the draft, obtained Wednesday through a public information request, repeatedly takes Ross to task for a decision to send firefighters anywhere near a burning apartment building long after it was safe to do so.
Read the entirety of this story at http://bit.ly/1xSsmwi.
- Report: Dallas Firefighter Death Due to Commanders Decisions and Communication Problems
- Dallas Deputy Fire Chief at Fatal Fire Temporarily Been Reassigned
- Investigation of Dallas Firefighter Death has Stirred Old Tensions
- Dallas Fire Chief Address Report in Firefighter Death
- Family Seeks Answers to Dallas Firefighter’s Death
- Dallas Fire-Rescue Criticized by Lawyer over Firefighter Fatality Report
- Report Examines Circumstances of 2013 Fire That Killed Dallas (TX) Firefighter
- Firefighter Dies After Becoming Trapped in Dallas (TX) Condominium Complex