Learning Objective: The student will be able to explain the key factors for developing an initial response strategy for a crude oil rail transportation incident. (PDF 123 KB)
Coffee Break Training provides an overview of fire protection topics and does not include all details, requirements or exceptions to the topics that are described. Always refer to nationally recognized design and installation codes and standards, the product manufacturer, or listing details for specific information. Interpretations of codes and standards are the responsibility of the code official or authority having jurisdiction.
Please share this Coffee Break Training segment and others with your peers. Previous Coffee Breaks may be found on the USFA Web site.
- USFA Coffee Break Training: International Fire Code Fire Flow
- USFA Coffee Break Training: Spontaneous Heating of Agricultural Products
- USFA Coffee Break Hazmat Training: Venting for Pressure Tanks
- USFA Coffee Break Training on Fire Dynamics: Fire or Thermal Plumes
- USFA Coffee Break Training Portable Extinguishers Clean Agents for Streaming Applications