In this week’s Humpday Hangout, Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton and FireRescue Editor in Chief Erich Roden talk to Frank Ricci, P.J. Norwood, and Jim Rascati about employee assistance programs (EAP) and mental health issues for firefighters.
- Perceptions of PTSD and Alcoholism in One of Our Own
- Recognizing and Combating Firefighter Stress
- Implementing a Suicide Prevention Program
- Helping Mentally Distressed Firefighters Help Themselves
- IL Non-Profit FBHA Shines Spotlight on Firefighter Suicide Prevention
- CRITICAL INCIDENT STRESS MANAGEMENT
- Firefighter DUIs
- Firefighter Mental Health: Watch Out for the Holiday Mayday: Depression
- How Do We Get Firefighters to Seek Help for Substance Abuse or Mental Health Issues?
- Firefighter Safety and Health Week: Behavioral Health
- Symptoms of Depression Among First Responders
- When to seek help