On today’s Humpday Hangout, hosts Frank Ricci and P.J. Norwood along with Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton talk to Stephen Marsar of the FDNY. They discuss survivability profiling, transitional attack and ventilation, fire dynamics research, vent-enter-isolate search (VEIS), and performing a 360-degree size-up at fires, among other issues.
MORE STEVE MARSAR
- Survivability Profiling: Applying What We’ve Learned
- Understanding the Learning Curve: An Officer’s Guide to Successful Drills
- Survivability Profiling: Are the Victims Savable?
- Size-Up: How Do We Use It?
- Survivability Profiling: How Long Can Victims Survive in a Fire?