In this week’s Humpday Hangout, the crew will discuss various, different scenarios and obstacles involved in fighting strip mall fires, focusing on the two-story buildings with offices or living quarters.
- Bill Gustin, Captain, Miami-Dade (FL) Fire Rescue Department
- Mike Dugan, Captain (Ret.), Fire Department of New York
- Clark Lamping, Captain, Clark County (NV) Fire Department
- Jason Hoevelmann, Battalion Chief, Florissant Valley (MO) Fire Protection District
- Daryl Liggins, Captain, City of Oakland (CA)
- Dan Shaw, Battalion Chief, Fairfax County (VA) Fire & Rescue Department
- Sam Hittle, Lieutenant, Wichita (KS) Fire Department