Fire photographer Ian Kushnir shared photos of a massive warehouse fire that occurred late Christmas night in Dearborn, Michigan.
The fire went to two alarms. On arrival, crews found heavy fire and smoke from a gas station/party store supply warehouse. The building had propane and charcoal stored in it.
The walls and roof collapsed, making the fire difficult to extinguish. Crews made an offensive push but then took a defensive stance. There were no injuries.
The call came in at 22:09 and lasted well into December 26, with the last rig clearing after 4 p.m. Dearborn brought out the foam trailer for hot spots.
MORE IAN KUSHNIR