OCALA, FL—E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group and a manufacturer of fire apparatus, has announced the delivery a new TITAN® 6×6 Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicle to Airports Fiji Limited (AFL). This unit, for the recently remodeled Nadi International Airport, is the first to be delivered as part of a multiyear, multiunit contract signed between E-ONE and AFL in 2018.
- E-ONE Delivers New TITAN® 6×6 ARFF Vehicles to Civil Aviation Authority, Taiwan R.O.C.
- E-ONE Delivers Latest TITAN 6×6 ARFF to Tuscaloosa (AL) National Airport
- E-ONE Delivers Nine Titan® 4×4 ARFFs To CORPAC S.A. in Peru
Key features of the new TITAN 6×6 ARFF vehicle include:
- E-ONE unique cab design manufactured from welded aluminum extrusion with 4.76-mm (3/16-inch) plate, exceeding ECE R-29 safety standards.
- Scania® 750-horsepower engine with a Twin Disc® transmission.
- Hale® 11,355-lpm (3,000-gpm) single-stage centrifugal pump.
- 12,000-liter (3,170-gallon) water/1,680 liter (445 gallon) Class B foam tank.
- 250-kg (500-pound) dry chemical system.
- Structural firefighting system located on the driver side pump operators panel.
- Eight large side compartments w/ 9.0 cubic meters (320 cubic feet) of usable storage.
- Akron® StreamMaster II dual-flow 4,542-lpm (1,200-gpm)/2,271-lpm (600-gpm) roof turret.
- Akron TuckAway dual flow 4,542-lpm (1,200-gpm)/2,271-lpm (600-gpm) bumper turret with AkroChem nozzle.
The new TITAN 6×6 is the fourth E-ONE ARFF vehicle to be purchased for Fiji over the past 25 years.
“It is a privilege to deliver our new, state-of-the-art TITAN 6×6 ARFF vehicle to Airports Fiji Limited (AFL),” said Joel Allen, Director of International Sales for E-ONE. “We are honored that after more than 25 years of supplying ARFF vehicles and after-sale support to AFL, they continue to trust E-ONE with their ARFF vehicle requirements.”
Learn more about the TITAN ARFF at www.e-one-arff.com.