News

Salisbury (MD) House Fire Deemed Accidental

Maryland Fire officials say a house fire was accidental, reports WMDT 47 ABC.

The Salisbury Fire Department respondedand the fire was placed under control in approximately 45 minutes.

Further investigation revealed that the fire was the result of grease igniting combustible material while cooking.

RELATED

Indianapolis Firefighters Extinguish House Fire; One Person Dead

Photos: Firefighters Control Floral Park (NY) House Fire

Woman Dies After OR House Fire