News

Chattanooga (TN) Firefighters Rescue Four Chicks, Dog from Home

Chattanooga firefighters saved the lives of five beloved pets, reports News Channel 9.

Firefighters found a small fire in the basement and and worked quickly to put it out. Other firefighters managed to save a dog and four chicks from the home.

Investigators determined the fire started with a heat lamp left on near a plastic tote filled with wood chips where the residents were keeping the chicks warm.

RELATED

Pets Killed in Boyd County (KY) Dryer Fire

Columbus (IN) Firefighters Rescue 18 Pets from Fire

Maryland Firefighers Rescue Pets from House Fire