by John M. Malecky
The Sheboygan Falls (WI) Fire Department has in service this CUSTOM FIRE enclosed top-mount pumper.
- SPARTAN Gladiator chassis;
- CUMMINS L9 450-hp diesel engine;
- WATEROUS CSU-C20 1,500-gpm pump with fully enclosed panel and 200-cfm CAFS;
- FOAM PRO 3012 dual agent system with 1,000-gallon water and 20A and 40B foam tanks;
- HARRISON six-kw hydrauic generator;
- WILL BURT Night Scan; and
- FRC scene lighting.
The Hudson (NH) Fire Department designed this SEAGRAVE rear mount as a “dedicated truck” (no pump or tank).
- MARAUDER chassis with four-seat cab (SCBA stored in a compartment);
- Stainless-steel body;
- CUMMINS X12 500-hp diesel engine;
- ROM roll-up compartment doors;
- 100-foot FORCE aerial ladder with 500-pound tip load; and
- WHELEN scene lighting.
The Tarkio (MO) Rural Fire Department operates this brush truck built by MIDWEST FIRE TANKER.
- FORD F-550 Super Duty chassis with a 6.7L Power Stroke diesel engine;
- DARLEY 2BE 100- to 375-gpm portable pump;
- UPF 400-gallon water tank and Scotty around-the-pump foam system with an eight-gallon tank;
- one-inch booster reel;
- WARN ZEON 9,500-pound winch; and
- WHELEN telescoping and scene lighting.