The Sticky Leaderboard is a standard ad unit that appears prominently at the top and appears sticky at the bottom of the website
- The leaderboard space may contain HTML5 animation, GIFs, and/or static images.
- Creative must be provided for all Desktop and Mobile breakpoints
|File Type||PNG, JPG, GIF, HTML5||PNG, JPG, GIF, HTML5|
- Total animation time may not exceed 20 seconds.
- No more than three loops of animation are allowed within the 20s limit.
In-house or approved third-party vendors only.
Please allow five business days for testing and approval. Creative must be submitted for each screen size outlined above.
- All creative, including third-party tags and third-party tracking tags, must use secure protocol (HTTPS).
- Any creative that is not fully secure will be sent back for revisions.
Desktop and Tablet use the same creative (728×90).
- HTML5 creative may be first-party served or third-party served from an approved third-party vendor.
- The file weight above applies to all HTML5 files and assets including images, HTML/JS/CSS files, custom fonts, or other assets.
- HTML5 creative requires a minimum lead time of five business days for testing and approval.