Systems of high importance in “essential facilities” now require seismic certification depending on their geographic region. Fire-Lite Alarms systems and seismic kits are available through major security equipment supply houses, providing installers a competitive edge with immediate access to seismic-certified fire alarm equipment.
- Hospitals and other healthcare facilities
- Fire, rescue and police stations
- Designated earthquake, hurricane or other emergency shelters
- 911, communication, data, switching, operation centers
- Most power-generating stations and other public utility facilities
- Structures containing highly-toxic materials
- Buildings and structures having critical national defense functions
- Most water treatment facilities,
Also, Aviation control towers, air traffic control centers, emergency aircraft hangers and some terminal buildings.
“We’re pleased to be able to offer this important industry approval. Fire systems operation after an earthquake is critical to life safety,” says Gene Pecora, marketing director for Fire-Lite Alarms.
for more comprehensive information on its fire protection offerings and seismic approvals.
For product demonstrations, engineer presentations or to learn where to buy Fire-Lite Alarms products, contact a local sales manager.