MSA’s FireHawk M7 Air Mask is the first NFPA-compliant SCBA to both 1981 and 1982-2007-edition standards. The FireHawk M7 Air Mask is NFPA-compliant for both its breathing apparatus and Integrated Personal Alert Safety System (PASS). This SCBA exceeds NFPA 2007 requirements.
The FireHawk M7 Air Mask offers:
- High-temperature 500° F PASS alarm performance and functionality
- Water immersion protection – M7 tested electronics to 5-foot depth
- Rigorously tumble-tested and virtually bullet-proof electronics
- NFPA 1983-2006-compliant Rescue Belt integrated rappelling system
- 2.4GHz personal wireless network designed to accept future technology upgrades
For more information or to order the new FireHawk M7 Air Mask, call 1-800-MSA-FIRE.
For a 3-D view of the FireHawk M7 Air Mask, click on http://media.msanet.com/www/pdfs/msafire/FirehawkM7AirMask.pdf.