Ten years after a ground-breaking summit to prevent firefighter line-of-duty deaths and injuries, 350 fire service leaders return to Tampa, Florida, to continue the work.
Day 1 of Tampa 2 on Monday March 10, 2014 set the tone for the three day conference hosted by the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.
Learn more at http://www.everyonegoeshome.com/tampa2/
- Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives Web Site Launched
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives Training Mini-Summit
- Fireground Safety for the Company Officer
- NFFF, FDNY Partner on New Firefighter Video
- Special Video: Everyone Goes Home
- Everyone Goes Home
- Then and Now: Safety in Today’s Fire Service