IEC is now organizing the “Firefighters Ball” in Dublin, Ireland. Join it in this 15 day tour which will include five days in New York featuring the St. Patrick’s Day parade followed by 10 days in Ireland and an optional 4 days in England at the British Fire College. Join the California Firefighters and the Firefighters of New York who will be there for a never to be forgotten experience.
- March 14-17 – Depart from San Francisco/Los Angeles to New York. Join our family of the FDNY including participation in the St. Patrick’s Day parade.
- March 18 – Depart from New York with the FDNY firefighters joining the California Firefighters for 10 days in Ireland.
- March 19-28 – The tour of Ireland will begin with experiencing Irish hospitality, golf, entertainment and just plain relaxation, Irish style.
- March 20 – The “U.S. Firefighters Ball” in Dublin with an invitation to the Dublin Fire Brigade as our guest to join the FDNY & California Firefighters for a memorable evening.
- Cost from Los Angeles/San Francisco: $2,750 per person (including 10 days in Ireland and 5 days in New York)
- Cost from New York: $1,900 (including 10 days in Ireland)
Including To New York: Airfare, hotel and transfers; To Ireland: Airfare, first class hotels, daily breakfast, all meals on travel days, entertainment, gala dinners in Dublin, Medieval banquet on last night, and much more!
- 5 days / 4 nights at the British Fire College, “Moreton-in-Marsh”
- Attend a 2-day seminar on “Managing the Incident” featuring the World Trade Center, California Wildland Fires, Earthquakes, etc.–Cost: $550 each from Shannon to London, including round trip, lodging, transportation, etc.
- Two days of golf in Ireland at Killarney & Dublin–Cost: $200
A deposit of $500 per person is required to secure your spot on this unique trip. Final payment due 60 days before departure.
If interested, contact the IEC office at PO Box 686, San Carlos, California 94070, call (650) 508-9008 or visit www.iectraining.org. Please make checks payable to: Passport to the World/IEC-Ireland (Visa and Mastercard accepted).
Also visit www.csfa.net/ireland.asp.