By Jordan Steffen
Englewood, CO – Fire crews rushed to the scene of an apartment complex that was reported on fire Thursday morning.
Firefighters arrived at 7:06 a.m. at the apartment complex, located in the 5300 block of South Broadway, said Englewood Fire Department spokeswoman Marla Wilcox.
The fire was contained to one apartment and extinguished shortly after crews arrived. One other unit suffered smoke damage.
High levels of CO briefly displaced six residents, who will be allowed to return to their apartments after the carbon monoxide levels decrease, Wilcox said.
Read more HERE