Fire That Injured Detroit (MI) Firefighters Deemed Arson

Reports from Detroit news outlets indicate that a $15,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the conviction of whoever set the fire in a commercial structure that injured seven Detroit (MI) Fire Department firefighters on August 13, 2010. An official from the Detroit office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms,and Explosives said the fire had been said but did not say what type of incendiary had been used. This development brings to mind the death of Firefighter Walter Harris, who was killed in an arson fire at a vacant structure in 2008. Anyone with information about the Detroit fire is urged to call 888-283-3473.

Read more about this development in the case at the Detroit Free Press here: http://www.freep.com/article/20100817/NEWS01/8170336/Detroit-blaze-ruled-an-arson-reward-is-offered

No posts to display