Article and photos by Dave Traiforos
Detroit fire crews responded to this box alarm fire in an occupied dwelling.
This fire extended to a vacant dwelling on the D side and extended to three other vacant and occupied dwellings on the B side for a total of fire in five dwellings.
MORE DAVE TRAIFOROS
- Detroit Fire Crews Battle Fire in Vacant Commercial Structure
- Detroit Crews Battle Fire at Vacant Structure
- Detroit Fire Strikes Three Dwellings
- Detroit Firefighters Battle Fire at Vacant Dwelling
RELATED FIREFIGHTER TRAINING
- EXPOSURE PROTECTION FOR WELL-INVOLVED STRUCTURES
- COLLAPSE AND FIRE EXTENSION IN WOOD-FRAME CONSTRUCTION
- EXPOSURE IDENTIFICATION