Electrical Malfunction Cause of Large NJ Fire

Investigators have determined that an electrical malfunction at a residence in Perth Amboy (NJ) quickly spread to adjacent buildings, as 52 people lost their homes in the Sunday fire, reports The Star-Ledger (http://bit.ly/M6GQy2).

The newspaper details that one of the houses was over 100 years load and two others were over 90 years old, all built within two feet apart.

Nine people suffered injuries in the early-morning five-alarm fire.

No posts to display