Fire Evacuates PA Bath House

From Philly.com:

By Michael Hinkelman

Philadelphia, PA – A fire was sparked on the first floor of a Center City bathhouse shortly after midnight on Thursday, forcing the evacuation of eight people.

A Philadelphia Fire Department spokesman said that authorities received a call at 12:35 a.m. and arrived on scene within four minutes. The fire was brought under control within 20 minutes.

Eight people were evacuated from the four-story structure, on Chancellor Street near Camac, which houses the Club Body Center. No injuries were reported.

Read more HERE

Previous articleIA House Fire Injures Three
Next articleLAFD Fights Construction Debris Pile Fire

No posts to display