A four-alarm fire destroyed 15 row homes Saturday night in Morrisville, Pennsylvania, displacing 22 people.
An Associated Press report said the fire was caused by a short-circuit in a bathroom fan of one of the row homes, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer (http://bit.ly/xXUa6E). The Red Cross was assisting the victims find shelter.
Firefighters managed to help residents escape the fire, which began around 10:30 p.m. on Saturday. Crew members were still on scene Sunday performing overhaul and checking for hot spots.
For more training on response to row home fires, consider Fire Engineering Simulation: Row Home Kitchen Fire (or Meth Lab) and Fireground Size-Up: Row Frames.