By Kyle Stephens
EVD, Baltimore City Fire Department
Instructor, Traditions Training LLC.
This drill focuses on one particular method for accessing double doors with cross bar panic hardware. These doors can be found in church assemblies or other types of gathering halls. A modified piece of small diameter all-thread or a piece of round stock can be heated and formed into a J Hook that can easily be used to gain entry into these establishments. The step-by-step procedures for this particular method of entry are outlined in this drill.
Download this drill as a PDF HERE.
- Forcible Entry on Exit Hardware
- Construction Concerns: Means of Egress
- Tips for Improving Effectiveness in Forcible Entry
Listen to the most recent Traditions Training Radio show HERE.
MORE TRADITIONS TRAINING
- Traditions Training Drill: Opening Up on Cape-Cod Style Homes
- Traditions Training Drill: Outside-the-Box Apparatus Positioning
- Traditions Training Drill: Portable Ladder Tips
- Traditions Training Drill: Out of Sight, Out of Mind
- Traditions Training Drill: Forcing Round Padlocks Encased in Steel Guards on Roll-Down Gates
- Traditions Training Drill: Is Your Ladder Box Combat Ready?
Traditions Training: http://traditionstraining.com/