IA Family Displaced After Furnace Ignites Fire

From KIMT.com:

By Shane Delaney

MASON CITY, IA – A Mason City family is out of their home after a fire started by a wood burning furnace that became too hot.

This is usually a common source for fires this time of year, but the mild winter is keeping heating related fires down. However, firefighters say that isn’t an excuse to let your guard down.

Fire crews were called to a trailer home on 9 North Quincy Terrace at approximately 9:30 a.m. Monday morning.

Read more and watch video HERE

No posts to display