Long Island Fire Caused by Candle Injures 13

A burning candle caused a fire that Long Island authorities say 13 people were injured, two critically, reports the Wall Street Journal.

The fire was contained to the one apartment but smoke caused the evacuation of the building.

Those injured suffered from smoke inhalation. Two people were listed in critical condition.

About six families have been displaced by the fire due to fire and water damage in the building.

Read more of the story here http://on.wsj.com/MSX4MV

No posts to display