Man Identified in Fatal PA House Fire

From www.poconorecord.com:

Polk Township (PA) – A 69-year-old man died in a house fire in Polk Township on Tuesday night, according to Monroe County Coroner Bob Allen. Allen identified the man as William Terry of Mountain Road in Kresgeville. Allen said Terry died of smoke inhalation and the cause of death was accidental.

State Police Fire Marshall Corporal Shawn Hilbert ruled the fire accidental, according to Allen.

Allen said Terry’s wife and their granddaughter were in the house when the fire started in the kitchen.

The granddaughter, Kolonni Dennis, got the grandmother out of the house, and she was taken to Palmerton Hospital by ambulance, according to Allen.

Read more HERE

No posts to display